RE: Great Backyard Bird Count

Thanks, the site was interesting and think it will be fun to do each year.
This weekend, we saw two beautiful Pileated woodpeckers and have a flock of
gulls at lakeside...haven't id the species.  I passed this on to my
family...each of my brothers and sisters, I'm the oldest of six... lives in
a different state.  It will be fun to compare.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN