For Kitty

I could not find your personal e-mail address so I just sent this to the gardenchat group...I am thinking about you and have my fingers crossed, my legs crossed, my eyes crossed...well, you get the picture...and a candle lit for your new job. Please let me know how it goes. I've been there too....while single and supporting three children. I have a good feeling though...like something even BETTER is in store for you.

Blessings to you,
Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963