Re: I'm so happy!!

Woo hoo!  You go girl!

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
Me

In a message dated 2/15/2004 5:46:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jesserenebell@hotmail.com writes:
I ordered that GIANT white calla lily from Plant Delights last fall..and was
afraid to leave it outside (even though my other callas make it...I did NOT
want to spend $15.00 on this plant and not even get to see it bloom!) so I
put it in a pot.  A week later, all the leaves died and I thought it was a
goner.  BUT... (you know how a true gardener is)..."if I water it and check
on it...just MAYBE..it will make it".  Well, it did.  And the same for my
wisteria that I started from SEED from a friend.  It was just a tiny new
little plant..so I brought it in...and it dried up and looked dead.  BUT I
left the main stem and watered it throughout the winter.  TODAY..I checked
on it and there is about 3 inches of new growth on it.  I tell ya...those
plants know that spring is around the corner.  I can hardly wait.  Just had
to share.  It's like the light at the end of a long dark tunnel!  COME ON
SPRING!!!!

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6