RE: snow shovel

They also acted like snow plows with the front spoiler while trying to
navigate thru the rut tracks on Chgo side streets....

I found a shovel that collapsed into virtually a small item, think I may
still have it somewhere...

Donna
Who also owned a 83 Z28.....which started my era of a second car for the
winter months;(