Re: peppers/what's everyone ordering?

Most of my ordering is done. Of course, I had to go for woodies! Itea virginica 'Saturnalia', Euonymus americanus (the one growing wild on my property is lonely), Lonicera prolifera, Sambucus canadensis (for the swamp), Juniperus virginiana 'Canaertii', and Cercidiphyllum japonicum 'Amazing Grace'. DH, who for some reason likes the tropical look (in z5b!), wanted a hardy banana, so in a moment of weakness, I ordered Musa basjoo. At least I can get the Ilex verticillata for the swamp locally.