RE: Stroll in the evening

Yep, seeing signs of spring here too-- the deer herd is now moving
again... the geese have shown up in the fields, the squirrels are now
standing by the side of road, ... yep, noticing all the signs as I drive
to and from work...

Of course there is still snow on the ground, but some areas show dormant
grass now!... but with the next two days in the 40's ... that should all