Re: snow

> From: Pamela J. Evans <gardenqueen@gbronline.com>
> Oh they are indeed! And I'm appreciating not having to water! Gets
> expensive. Your Abby was 24?? Wow. I pray I get to keep Sugar that
> ----------

Yes, watering does get expensive.  I think I have, personally, added
at least one wing to our local water company's headquarters building.

Abby was 24, but she was a major exception to the rule.  All my other
cats (including her siblings), have gone to cat heaven somewhere
between 8 and 15 years of age.  I hope you get to keep your Sugar for
a long time...it is just a pity that pets don't have the natural life
span of their humans.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi