Re: RE: signs of spring/flowers in winter

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] RE: signs of spring/flowers in winter
  • From: "Judy L Browning" <judybrowning@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:56:44 -0800

Winter blooming Erica carnea in bloom here in z 6 Idaho. I have pink,
lavender &
white. The spring blooming ones are starting to show buds. Helleborus
foetiditus has big chartreuse bloom stalks forming, but
not open yet. I'm drooling over the "winter forsythia" Abeliophyllum
distichum in Forest Farms
catalog. Saw a picture in WFF catalog. May have to get that one.
Judy B