PDN catalog

Just got my Plants Delight catalog yesterday...ohmigod! For someone
whose main priority for the upcoming growing season is just to redesign
one of my major garden beds without spending alot, Tony Avent sure makes
sticking to a budget look like a looming impossibility! Of course, first
I am spending my night going through the catalog with a yellow
highlighter and marking those things that will grow in my zone...I've
learned it saves me a great deal of frustrating heartbreak to fall in
love with one of Tony's gorgeous pictures only to skip over to the plant
description and find out it only grows in Z 10 or something. But
still...what a selection for zone 5!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com