Re: Spring is coming!

We have a possum roaming around. DH claims he saw a robin, but I have not verified it.
Cathy
On Thursday, February 19, 2004, at 08:52 AM, Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:

I just looked out the window and saw a chipmunk! He was sitting on top of a
big rock, looking a bit dazed as if he didn't quite know why he was there.
And yesterday I was pretty sure I heard a robin. Couldn't see one, but the song
was unmistakably robin. We are still snow-covered, even though it got up to
40 degrees yesterday and was only 24 when we got up this morning. The next
few days are predicted to be milder, so maybe it will happen. I have pushed my
club into scheduling a horticulture show in mid-April - just two months away.
I've begun to worry that there won't be anything up by then. Think Spring!
Auralie
Z5