Re: Tobasco Pepper

In a message dated 2/22/04 5:39:58 AM, TeichFlora@aol.com writes:

<< Tomato plants get to be that tall and taller
also.  I just figured that was normal. >>

Noreen, my tomatoe plants grow extremely tall.  We have cement reinforcement
wire for cages and we have 1 1/2 widths making them approx 7' hi and my
tomatoes are up and over the cages.  Peppers are the other hand may reach 2 1/2 - 3'.
    Ceres