RE: It must be...

You know if you keep talking like that Jim... some of us are going to
show up on your doorstep and wait till spring arrives here to come

Sounds like you got your first spring workout today... must be nice ...

I had to go up north today, could not believe the amount of geese
seen... thousands of them.. spring has to be near:)