RE: Re: Down or out

I hate to say it, but sounds like they found you:(

Most isp now have some type of spam blocker you can use. When this one
started I was having a fit, since it was trashing everything, even chat
messages!.. but now that they have the bugs worked out, it really is
effective. I also like that my isp sends me notice at midnight daily
with all the senders-subjects in a condensed one e-mail. I can pull it
out of there, or go elsewhere and read any before downloading.... works
like a charm.

Maybe Comcast has it somewhere?

Donna