Re: Slugger

What great results for you and Slugger!  Way to go, Kitty.  I have a new
tomcat who's just like Slugger.  His name is Melvin.  I had him neutered and given
shots about 2 weeks ago.  I was concerned that my "front porch" group had
left for good because he was so mean to them.  Melvin disappeared for 3 days,
during which time the other cats came back home.  When Melvin returned he was
meek as a lamb, and now they all seem to be getting along.  I would bet that
Slugger is now a permanent resident of your household, and I don't blame Mick one
bit.  I'd be jealous, too.