Down or out

Yeah, Cathy, I've had a lot of that lately as well.   It is NEVER
earthlink's fault:-)  Besides that, I like earthlink, but it's NEVER
a problem from their end, even in the face of incontrovertible proof.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: cathy carpenter <cathyc@rnet.com>
>
> I had exactly the same problem all yesterday, Kept getting the
message
> "authentication failed" when I tried to connect. Spent an
inordinate