Re: hum.... weather & hellebore

    We have had some of the coldest temps we have had in the past 8 years
this winter. That and more frequent snows ... not deep, just more often.
Sure looking to spring getting there... calendar says now about 24 (?) days
until the official date. Long range forecast however is for colder than
normal temps after the first week in March... sigh.
    Hellebores will not care once they get up and in motion. Those babies I
can always count on for a late winter- early spring performance. It also
means the primula can not be far behind. Those come into full bloom just
after the hellebores are up and going in full so they can be at their best
together.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com