Re: hum.../hellbores

Hello Judy,
    I transplanted several new hellebore to my garden over the past two
years and some are now in bud. They came from several sources and I am
anxious to see how the first blooms are going to come up. I have been
looking around for a good clean white with no hint of green... that is a
tough one... same with a good clean yellow with no hint of green. Both are
supposed to be out there.... we will see in a few days. Also have other
named color stains. I am told first bloom of the plants is not always a good
indicator of the final color and look of a bloom once the plant is more
mature, so sometimes patience is required. Don't know as I am a great big
believer in that one, though. In spite of what some of the experts have to
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana