Re: OT Mail

> In the last week 2 major virus have come thru the internet... add the
> three others ones in the last few weeks... what we have is e-mail
> back-up. Kinda like our plants, too many of the in the same place at the
> same time and oops- no where to grow.
> So the problem could be with your isp server (I only got one old
> message), or Chris's server or anything in-between....
> We just have to wait it out and hopefully folks that create virus will
> find something else to do.. maybe they should take up gardening :)

Donna's got it right...  Our servers were hit hard by an influx of virus
messages.  They didn't get through to the lists, but they ended up
filling a directory on the mail server.

Long story short:

I wrote some scripts that fixed the problem on the mail server.  However,
the process ended up sending out doubles of some messages that were sent
in the middle of February.  Everything should be good now.  :)