David Franzman

Below is a message from David... once you read it, you will understand.

Donna

Hey Donna good to hear from you.  Hey listen I lost my email program a
week or so ago and lost everybodies email addresses.  Could you have
whoever wants to stay in contact with me write so I can get their
addresses again?  Thanks.  I hope you are doing well.  We've had some
horrific weather here.  Remind me to tell you the details of the flood
we had that swept 1,000 plants of mine out the door and down stream.

David Franzman
A Touch of the Tropics
www.atouchofthetropics.net