Re: Slugger

It often seems to me that vets are much more likely to be in the business
because of a real love of animals than people doctors are for love of humans.  My
stupid male cat gets so upset by the trip to the vet that he messes himself -
the girls all can cope, but he is a real "pussy-cat."  The nice lady vet just
washes him up every time and tells him we love him anyway - and you feel she
really does.
Auralie