Re: hum.../hellebores

Hello Marge,
    Well, looks as though I need to develop a bit more patience. I respect
your experience and will take a better look here at things in the future.
Perhaps a second look as well as the first. I know hue and depth of color
can change for year to year depending usually upon temperatures (I
believe).I have some muddy-rose hellebore out here that is a different hue
every spring.... sometimes they are almost clear in color and deep rose-red
with brown highlights. Other times they are simply muddy-rose red. Have seen
them a green-rose and thin on color. But never a complete change in color
say from green to red.
    But what the hey! I am just a beginner. Lots of things to observe and
learn.
    Thank you,
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc