RE: hum.../hellebores

So... since this is my first over-winter of a hellebores.... and I am
not seeing any signs of them

Hum... wondering if they made it thru the winter or not? Ceres are yours
up already?

Donna
Whose pussy willows are starting... and in this disaster of an office, I
though someone wanted a cutting or three... better re-speak up, cause it
will be next spring before I find the note :(