Re: hum.../hellebores

In a message dated 2/27/04 7:37:47 PM, justme@prairieinet.net writes:

<< Hum... wondering if they made it thru the winter or not? Ceres are yours
up already? >>

Donna, I just chkd today.  They are still partly under snow but are green but
couldn't see any blooms or buds but I didn't want to wade snow to get close
enough to see.  I'm amazed at how much geen foliage is visable from Heucheras,
Tiarella  Dianthus, Carex and also daffs sticking up out of the snow.
Hopefully we will lose lots of snow tomarrow.
    Ceres