plant labels

I've been checking some things on ebay and while looking for tz tapes for my
brother p-touch label maker, I came across whole systems at very reasonable
prices.  If any of you are leaning that direction for labeling your plants,
you should check it out.  One I noticed, listed as: Brother P-Touch 520
Label Maker, is currently at $15 for the printer with book and adapter.  The
adapter alone usually sells for $20.  The picture (but not the description)
indicates 2 tapes are included.  I'm not familiar with the 520, but since it
takes tz tapes it should be fine.
This, IMO, is the best way to label plants as the tz tapes are laminated, so
resist the elements.  I attach mine to EON zinc markers.

Kitty