RE: Ceres, I was wrong about

I have been looking for seed of Brunfelsia since 1993. I had one lady send
me some and it was crushed when it got here. They are lovely plants and very
fragrant at night.

I have been unable to locate a seed source but if anyone knows of one I
would appreciate knowing about it.

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 674-6167
SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com