RE: Hi Sheri!

Daryl,

Hello. Yes, Chicago was a real trip! We drove there and drove home with an
entire car full of stuff. Even the front seat was full! Poor Jerry had to
hold stuff on the way home!

I have been on the list for a while but am usually just quite!

On the Plant-A-Row home front there are now fifteen correctional facilities
involved throughout the State of Indiana! I also have one school involved. I
am working on getting involved with several neighborhood associations in the
area to try to get them to do a Plant-A-Row/Beautification Project that is
competitive with awards given out at the end of the season by the city!

For those of you on the list who are interested, please plant an extra row
of produce in your garden for your local soup kitchens and food pantries.
Don't let food waste on the vine, donate it. There are so many children and
adults going hungry in the United States it is unreal.

I am teaching numerous vegetable garden classes at our local Y and giving
away free tomato plants, lettuce seed and radish seed to anyone who wants to
grow it. This can be done by anyone. Please get involved. If you want more
information, email me and I will talk with you or get you in touch with your
local regional representative. As gardeners we can make a difference!

I am hoping to go to Long Island this year. It will depend on the finances
as we are looking to buy a house, but I sure hope I can make it.

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 674-6167
SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com