Re: glads or crocosmias

Sure! - but only if they have something cheap. There's always the chance
they'll get too cold on the way up here and be damaged. The guy sending
the curucma rhizomes is insulating them well and sending them to the CES
office so they won't sit outside. I'd love to find a Eucomis or a
Tuberose. I have Rhodohypoxis on order from bulbmeister.com, but it
won't arrive until April.

I will check the stores again the day before the presentation to see if
anyone got an early shipment. I remember one year, Lowe's got a shipment
of dormant daylilies, 12 to a bag, in late January. No one bought them
and they sprouted, not just from being inside but from the heat of each
other in the piles. They were actually composting. I reached into the
pile and ow! it was Hot!

Let me know what you find.  However, I am daunted by the very thought of trying to find something to trade you. ;+)

neIN, Zone5