RE: glads or crocosmias

Sheri,
I am looking for dormant bulbs so I can show the listeners the
differences. I don't expect anything growing - or even in a pot for that
matter. Just plain resting bulbs. But I don't want anyone's valuable
bulbs, that's whay I mainly asked about glads and crocosmia - nice
corms, but generally inexpensive. Sparaxis or Tigridia would be fine
too. The Eucomis was a wish, I don't expect you to part with it. If you
do have extras, maybe I could buy one.

I'll check with Rebecca at the Botanical Conservancy and see if she has anything on hand.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5