From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan
Sent: 2/3/2005 2:39:14 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Whoops!

Good morning, Pam!  I hope your day has gone well for you.

As for me, I've done it again!  I tripped this morning and broke my left
foot...again.  (At least it was a different bone in the foot this time.)
Anyway, I'm a little goofy from the drugs and took the rest of the day
"off."  And I'm a bit drowsy, so I'll be brief.

When you start your seeds, how far from the light source do you have your
seed tray?  I'm thinking of getting Park Seeds new seed tray with sponges to
start some seeds this year.  The domes even have vents to prevent too much
moisture buildup and "dampening off."  My biggest challenge will be a light
source, I fear.

Blessings,
Bonnie