Re: speaking of crocosmias

Speaking of crocosmias, if anyone has any red ones they are thinning out I
would love to trade something for some. I saw an old Horticulture magazine
the other day with red crocosmia and a peach colored rose (which I already
have) blooming together. It was truly stunning so I'd like to give that a
shot.

Andrea H
hodgesaa@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

They
> > were
> > > ok this past summer but did not bloom. I imagine it was due to my poor
> > care
> > > of them because of the move.
> > >
> > > If you cannot find any and you want to come to Marion let me know. My
> > house
> > > is a - well, greenhouse - but that is beside the point! Have you
checked
> > at
> > > the botanical garden? They might be able to get some and that is
> certainly
> >
> > > closer.
> > >
> > > Sheri
> > >
> > > Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
> > > Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
> > > http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html
> > >
> > > Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
> > > obsessed plant-a-holic!
> > > FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
> > > http://www.exoticgardening.com
> > >
> > > Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
> > > Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
> > > (765) 664-6916
> > > SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com
> > > http://sheriannricherson.exoticgardening.com