Re: gingers....

In a message dated 2/5/05 1:20:44 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< The owner of GingersRus told me I could probably get C. petiolata to
bloom here because it is a summer bloomer.  >>

Kitty, I found this interesting as I have a friend, a very knowledgeable
gardener, who has grown gingers in several other locations where she lived but has
not been able to get them to bloom here.
    Ceres