Re: Herb nursery?

Donna, here in the Hudson Valley, Z5, it is "marginally" hardy.  I have had it
live through a mild winter with plentiful snow cover, but can't count on it.
I have several other artemisias, including one I can't find an identification
for, that are very hardy, but 'Powis Castle'  doesn't often winter over.
It's just so attractive that I treat it like an annual and just plan to get
new plants each year.  If, by chance, one in a protected spot does
survive, then I just have more than I plannted for - that's not bad.

In a message dated 02/06/2005 10:08:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:
UT oh--- are you guys saying this is not hardy around me.... somehow I
thought it was....