To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Herb nursery?

Donna, here in the Hudson Valley, Z5, it is "marginally" hardy. I have had it
live through a mild winter with plentiful snow cover, but can't count on it.
I have several other artemisias, including one I can't find an identification
for, that are very hardy, but 'Powis Castle' doesn't often winter over.
It's just so attractive that I treat it like an annual and just plan to get
new plants each year. If, by chance, one in a protected spot does
survive, then I just have more than I plannted for - that's not bad.
Auralie

In a message dated 02/06/2005 10:08:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,