Re: Artemisias

In addition to 'Powis Castle' I have 'Silver King,' 'Silver Mound,' one just
sold as
Mugwort, and one that I have had for many years that was just called Wormwood.
I would love to have a name for that one - it is very nice  Similar to
'Silver Mound'
but smaller and finer.  All of these but 'Powis Castle' are quite winter

In a message dated 02/06/2005 10:13:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,