From: Jesse Bell
Sent: 2/7/2005 9:38:14 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Jesse's birthday

Thank you ALL for the birthday wishes....and yes..I am SO proud of Pam for
trying to quit smoking.  I've been "nagging" her for years now to stop.
Good friends are very special...and I don't want her life shortened because
of smoking.  We're supposed to grow old and be cantankerous together!!  I
need somebody else to be obnoxious with when I'm 80!!!!

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK
Zone 6