Re: Immunox

The only fungicides I've used extensively are actinovate, bordeaux, and
liquid copper. Actinovate is more specialized, don't think it helps with
powdery mildew (PM) at all. I used Bordeaux so long ago, I don't recall
how much benefit I received from it - probably not as much as I got from
Copper which I continued using for several years. However Copper and
bordeaux and most fungicides are protectants, preventive measures. Until
I looked these up recently I didn't know there were any eradicants for
fungal problems. Immunox is both a protectant and eradicant.

I've heard about using milk and just now looked into it more. This would
be a protectant and we do plan to start early with this. However, I have
one concern. It's milk, yes only 10-30% milk, but doesn't it leave a
residue on the leaves? I know PM looks worse, but plants for sale
shouldn't have a white film on the leaves.

neIN, Zone5