RE: Gene's Article

Gene,

I just got my issue of Fine Gardening and immediately read your article.
Your photos are gorgeous!  Could you tell us what equipment you used to
shoot the pictures?

I loved your garden when I visited a few years back.  I'll have to make a
return trip someday.  I think that the combination of Anemonella
thalictoides with the Christmas ferns is stunning.  I will have to add rue
anemones to my fern beds!  I have a nice clump of Strawberry begonias.  They
have spread  over a period of years and look beautiful in bloom. Corydalis
solida 'George Baker' is new to me.  Does it reliably come back. Does it
seed around much?

How do you go about getting an article published in a major magazine?  I
always wanted to submit something, but never knew how.

In reference to getting your copy of FG, when I got a tip published they
sent me a copy of the tips page and an extra copy of the issue!  You wrote
an article and didn't get squat?  Sounds odd, but I guess that the Tips
Editor probably sent the extra copy.

Wonderful job!

Chris
Long Island, NY