Re: Raintree Nursery

I ordered from them 3 years, but not for several years
now since the last order was in sad shape when it got
here.  The first 2 were excellent, though, and I have
a number of shrubs from them (from the first 2 years'
orders) growing beautifully.  I think the coast to
coast shipping was just too much for the smaller
plants in the last batch.

What caught your eye?  They do have some nice
offerings.

Libby
Maryland zone 6