Re: Congrats, Gene!

I received a sample copy in the mail yesterday afternoon. Have not received my regular subscription copy as of yet. I was very pleased that they ran 4 of my slides at full page or close to it. Then another 4 small. Very surprised at the full page ones. But... and you knew there would be one... not much in the text department. Can't have it all and they make the final decisions.
Not to toot my own horn, but I consider Fine Gardening to be the top of the heap. Every garden writer out there wants to see their name in FG magazine. That is one hey of a lot of writers competing for only 6 issues a year. So, I am pleased with myself this morning. No time to rest on my laurels, but pleased.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, won't they send you a complimentary copy? Garden Gate & any of the
Meredith publications always do. Meredith (BHG) even sends the book if you were
part of the production.