Re: Article

Thank you, Bonnie.
We are in the chatting stage now about an article for spring of 06. They have the slides already, but we have not talked outline on text or anything as of yet. Just have to see where things lead. You know how life is... things happen in their own time and way.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

Gene, I so enjoyed your article...the inspiration for your shade garden
and the great examples with clear plant labels and growing information
was interesting and helpful. Can't wait for your next one.

Bonnie Zone 7 ETN