From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] goat pics
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:53:14 -0500

Those are beautifully conformed kids, Jesse. Makes me want to reach in there and check the loin.

On Monday, February 7, 2005, at 02:58 PM, Jesse Bell wrote:

O.K. some of the baby pictures are on our website now. www.splitrockboers.com
We don't have ALL of them yet...but there are quite a few. For my birthday, my husband gave me two adorable Nigerian Dwarf goats, three weeks old. They are just SO cute. Pics coming soon....

Jesse

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W