incomplete catalogs

I think most of us love our catalogs. In recent years I have noticed
Plant Delights offering more on their website than in their catalogs and
I think a few others do this too. Print catalogs are expensive -
especially with photos and people usually want to see photos, though
that's not a big deal to me. I have found some of my best plants in
catalogues without photos.

Heronswood seems to be going another direction. I still get their
catalogue book, but beginning last year they have begun sending a
picture catalogue too, of some things I guess they want to push harder.

And for the first time in my gardening life I did not receive 4 copies
of Parks Seed catalogue - they cut me off completely. I did get a newly
named version of their Parks Countryside catalogue, but not the seed
catalogue. What gives?

Have you noticed these new catalog directions? Do you feel cheated that
they offer online things you don't see in print? Has anybody cut you off
recently?

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5