Re: incomplete catalogs

In a message dated 2/8/05 9:57:16 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< Parks Countryside catalogue >>

Kitty, this is not new.  I have not rcd the Countryside issue yet but this
year I rcd 2 copies of the catalog.
      I have received 4 copies of Van Bourg (none with the correct spelling
of my name) for several yrs & have called them several times.  This is the
first year I have only rcd 1 copy only.  The have a free gift if you order on
line.  No doubt this is the future!