Re: incomplete catalogs

I know Park's Countryside Gardens catalogue has been around awhile, I've
gotten it for several years. Always lamented that you couldn't order
from both it and the regular catalogue with one shipping charge. But the
Parks Countryside Gardens catalogue I received this year had a slightly
different name. I'll have to remember to check to see what it's called.

--
Kitty
neIN, Zone5