Re: incomplete catalogs

Kitty, I think Parks must be in trouble.  I tried for over a week to place
a seed order online, and kept getting a screen saying they were
having problems.  They finally got their act together this week, but
I think it was a pretty poor show, especially since they have been
harassing me wity emails nearly every week all winter.  I think their
catalog has gone downhill sadly in the last few years.  Years ago I
used to carry their catalog and Wayside Gardens with me when I
was judging a flower show to use for reference if needed.  Now there
are others that are much better.

I haven't noticed being cut off from any - there are more and more
each year.  I try to order something from each of the catalogs I
like best just to keep them coming.  I need to order something
from Plant Delight this year - they say they will cut you off if you
don't order for three years.  I can't possibly grow everything I see
in catalogs, but they serve as text books to help me know what
is out there.

In a message dated 02/08/2005 10:57:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,