Re: Congrats, Gene!/ Primula

Hello Kitty,
I think The American Gardener still have in depth articles. Three to Four pages or so of text and photos. Being a writer I would like to see just a bit more, but that seems to be the far limit magazines will go.
Do give Primula sieboldii a try. I do not think you will be disappointed. If you want more information than was give in the article just let me know. There is my catalog, the web site... where there is an article.. I think. And I can answer questions here.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@comcast.net>
I love pictures, Gene, but I also want more text -heh, heh, why don't you post what they left out? Just kidding.
That's one reason I miss TAG and The Garden. Articles were often in
depth. Horticulture used to have more in depth articles too, but lately
they have been trying to follow the typical short-attention-span
formula. Still, there's a lot of good info in there, especially, "If you
think you can't grow primroses, this [Primula sieboldii] will be the one
exception." Gene, I have tried and have killed every primrose. My best
luck was Primula denticulata which hung around for a couple of years and
then disappeared. So maybe I should try this one.
Kitty