Re: Congrats, Gene!

I think you are correct, James.
I think Fine Gardening is the top of the heap one of the two gardening magazines I read from cover to cover each month. The others get scanned for the occasional tidbit. About all they have to offer. To get published in FG is quite pleasing to me. One of my goals. My wife and I did the Peggy Lee thing here after looking at the article..... "ok, is that all there is???" As in, ok I did that one, now what is next? She knows me and how goal focused I am. Always that carrot on a stick I have out there in front of me.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <jsinger@igc.org>
Yep. A score like that is good for ego every now and then. I always figured the most pleasure writers got was to be published in the magazine or whatever they liked to read.