Re: Congrats, Gene!

Gene, it makes sense to get as much mileage as you can out of the
material. I'm not comparing myself to you by any means, but the work
I've done preparing my presentation has been fairly extensive and to
have it all over and done with in an hour, seems as if I'm not utilizing
my efforts to their best extent. So for several reasons, I compiled much
of the information into a small 32 page booklet that can be taken home
by the attendees. I made about 2 to 3 times more than I'll probably need
and we can then sell them at plant sales. My presentation has about 200
slides, most of which are examples and will be moved through quickly,
but by doing it on powerpoint, it is preserved and I can use it again if
need be. Nothing like what you do, but I understand making the most of

neIN, Zone5