Re: incomplete catalogs

Hi, Cyndi.

The things I find most annoying about Amazon are all the little "based on your past purchases, we think you'll like..." when I went there to find a specific book and not a new release about amusing tales concerning deformed children. That's the main reason I've quit using Amazon. Wading through all of one's past purchases to find what you want this time is simply too tedious and too time consuming.