catch up time....

Gosh where do I begin....

Congrat Pam ... I know you will do it! :)

Jesse- how wonderful and caring you are. I bet you left a lasting impression
on him.

David... egads, where do I start with you... please be careful skiing... we
don't want the bootless wonder to get hurt! Congrats on your new title, I am
sure you will wear it well.

Did anyone ever find this ginger story and just which magazine is it in?

Melody, you can over-winter hibiscus.. I do. They don't bloom in the winter
here for me, but just take them outside in the spring and enjoy them
throughout the summer. (ps, thanks for the message off list, going to
inquire about that!)

Auralie, I would like to know how you are getting your hibiscus to bloom
indoors. Do you add extra lighting or something...

Kitty... you have to be kidding... you will be great at your presentation!

No real ideas on what the best way to market plants are ( catalog vs web
site) but I do know someone did that concept of add on plants, just cant
remember where I saw it. Downside to that is you end up clicking this or
that and forget what you were originally going to purchase! I a not a big
mail order customer, so many have dropped me off their lists this season.
Don't blame them and since my shopping for plants this season is totally
different than previous years, it is a good thing.

SueNY, not commenting on your concept of the message, but how long has it
been since you bought a new car... they are no longer equipped with
ashtrays, you have purchase (or talk the salesman into giving you) a
portable ashtray that fits into the cup holders....

Now what did I miss?

Sorry, work is unbearable right now... will drop in when I can....